[MAILSCANNER] TNEF Patch problems on FreeBSD

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 23 08:46:36 IST 2005

When it creates any directory, it does so with just rw permissions
and not rwx so it winds up with a useless directory. I haven't
submitted it to anyone, I just worked around it with a chmod.

Or at least that's what I seem to remember, but I might be wrong.
"cvs log" doesn't seem to show me the info I typed in whenever I
committed it, useless tool :-(

On 22 Sep 2005, at 19:47, Koopmann, Jan-Peter wrote:

> On Monday, September 05, 2005 2:45 PM Julian Field wrote:

>> No thanks, I have found the problem (bug in Convert::TNEF).
>>

> Just encountered this one too. How did you fix it? A patch to
> Convert::TNEF? Is it released to the developer yet? I would like to
> change the Convert::TNEF port of FreeBSD as well.
>
> Moreover: I do not think the TNEF code changed on that particular
> box for ages. But this started all of the sudden with 4.44. Did you
> change anything in that version?
>
> Regards,
>  JP

Julian Field