[MAILSCANNER] MS 4.45.4-1 installation help

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at FIRSTBHPH.COM
Thu Sep 22 18:44:19 IST 2005

On Thursday 22 September 2005 1:24 pm, Denis Beauchemin wrote:
> Dimitri Yioulos wrote:

> >>The tool is called system-switch-mail-nox, it's in /usr/bin so will be
> >>on your $PATH already.
> >
> >Hi, Julian.
> >
> >No postfix processes running.  Our MTA is sendmail.
> >
> >Dimitri
> >
> >------------------------ MailScanner list ------------------------
> >'leave mailscanner' in the body of the email.
> >Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and
> >the archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).
> >
> >Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the website!
>
> Dimitri,
>
> What's the output from: netstat -tpa|grep :smtp
>
> Denis

Hi, Denis.

I worked with a guy from Sherbrooke once.  Nice person (all Canadians are, in
my estimation).  Sorry for the aside, all.

Here's the output of :

tcp        0      0 *:smtps                     *:*
LISTEN      1753/stunnel
tcp        0      0 *:smtp                      *:*
LISTEN      17087/sendmail: acc

Looks like the last line was concatenated, but still gives the general
picture.

Dimitri