[MAILSCANNER] Block outgoing mail with rules

Kevin Old kevinold at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 02:27:27 IST 2005

Hello everyone,

I have a need to block a user from sending to a few email addresses.
I've looked at the examples under the rules directory, but can't
figure out how to have a message archived instead of being delivered
if going TO a certain email address.

I think my rule should be like this:

To     email.addy at idontwantsentto      not sure what to put here

Also, to complicate things, I only want messages TO that address to
not be delivered if and only if the From address is bad.user at mydomain.

I've read the docs and still can't seem to figure it out....

Any help is appreciated,
Kevin
--
Kevin Old