[MAILSCANNER] increase score

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Wed Sep 21 02:37:14 IST 2005

Well i have been running both on 2 servers since 3x was released, until
today. Didnt seem to be a big issue?

I have rulesdujour doing the following, should i remove or add anything?

TRUSTED_RULESETS="TRIPWIRE EVILNUMBERS SARE_RANDOM SARE_REDIRECT_POST300
SARE_FRAUD BOGUSVIRUS SARE_BAYES_POISON_NXM SARE_CODING SARE_ADULT
SARE_SPOOF SARE_SPECIFIC SARE_UNSUB SARE_URI"