[MAILSCANNER] {MCP?} RE: [MAILSCANNER] Problem with new MCP rules?

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Tue Sep 20 21:31:02 IST 2005

Julian Field spake the following on 9/20/2005 1:01 PM:
> Have you tried my SpamAssassin 3.0.4 patches on SpamAssassin 3.1.0 yet?
> I would be very interested to hear if they apply okay.
>
> Johnny Stork wrote:
>
>> Thanks Julian and Scott, that fixed it. Was the name of the rule, just
>> changed to underscores. And yes Scott, the name of the rules file was
>> not *.cf, it is pbco_passwords.cf.
>>
>> Just tested it out, way too cool and even inside Word docs...excellent!!

PerMsgStatus patch fails but the others apply clean.
I don't run MCP, but had some free time to at least try the patches.

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |