[MAILSCANNER] FW: [milters] Re: Greylist/cache in SQL for milter-sender?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Tue Sep 20 13:49:11 IST 2005

Given the spate of postings concerning the use of milters recently, I
thought this information from Anthony Howe concerning sharing milter
information between gateways would be of interest to others on the list.

I will second the posts that have praised the effectiveness of milters as a
method of cutting off spam before it adds load to your gateways. If you're
looking to learn more about some of the different milters available drop by
www.snertsoft.com.

An article which gives an interesting overview of milters can be found at
http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035_11-5596074.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj
=tr#

Steve

Stephen Swaney