increase score

Jon Miller jlmiller at MMTNETWORKS.COM.AU
Mon Sep 19 23:51:04 IST 2005

Trying to find which file has the score of 1.0 for Drugs_Erectile so I can change it to a higer score.  I've done a grep on this but could not find the file.  Does anyone have any insight as to where this may be? or Do I have to change something else?

Thanks

 Spam Report:
ScoreMatching RuleDescription
0.00BAYES_50Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
2.29BIZ_TLDContains an URL in the BIZ top-level domain
1.00DRUGS_ERECTILERefers to an erectile drug
0.09HTML_50_60Message is 50% to 60% HTML
0.00HTML_MESSAGEHTML included in message
1.23MISSING_SUBJECTMissing Subject: header
0.30SARE_WEOFFEROffers Something

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Sophos Anti-Virus, Novell, Cisco, Swifdsl

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby