BitDefender.txt and [spam] tag

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 20:28:59 IST 2005

After building a new MailScanner gateway I have run into the following
problems:

1) All traffic across the gateway gets tagged with a BitDefender.txt
attachment that reads as follows:

For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/

2) Legitimate e-mail is at times having the tag [spam] added to the
beginning of the subject line.

Has anyone seen this before?  This didn't show up on the MailScanner
archives or in a google search.  Our second gateway doesn't do this so it
must be something I did differently when I set it up.  I'm stumped and
would appreciate any help you could offer.  Thanks!