MS 4.45.4, SA 3.1, uninitialized variables

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Fri Sep 16 14:08:32 IST 2005

Julian,

After having upgraded to SpamAssassin 3.1 and tweaked my init.pre
files per your install.sh script and list advice from yesterday,
I ran MailScanner in debug mode this morning.  Yipes!!  Complaints
about "Use of uninitialized value" from various MailScanner files!
Methinks, not good.  Attached are my debug output and the output
of "MailScanner -v".

Jeff Earickson
Colby College