Blocked filename attachments

Michael Mansour micoots at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 13 23:32:40 IST 2005

Hi,

Currently I have my system blocking the following
filetypes in the filetypes.rules.conf file:

deny    MPEG            No MPEG movies          No
MPEG movies allowed
deny    AVI             No AVI movies           No AVI
movies allowed

I want to allow them through for a particular domain
_only_, while keeping the default behaviour for every
other domain, but I don't quite understand how to do
this from the explanation given in the
MailScanner.conf file:

# Set where to find the attachment filetype ruleset.
# The structure of this file is explained elsewhere,
but it is used to
# accept or reject file attachments based on their
content as determined
# by the "file" command, regardless of whether they
are infected or not.
#
# This can also point to a ruleset, but the ruleset
filename must end in
# ".rules" so that MailScanner can determine if the
filename given is
# a ruleset or not!
#
# To disable this feature, set this to just "Filetype
Rules =" or set
# the location of the file command to a blank string.
Filetype Rules = %etc-dir%/filetype.rules.conf

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Michael.