Any experiences with NOD32

Bob de Wildt bob.dewildt at CYSONET.COM
Tue Sep 13 21:25:44 IST 2005

At this moment, we are running mailscanner in combination with
sophossavi and clamav.
I recently got notice of the NOD32 virusscanner, which is a very
light-weight scanner on M$ Windows machines.

To see if the performance of out mail-gateway would improve with NOD32 I
tried to use it with mailscanners latest stable release.

I was wondering if any one on the mailling list has a setup running with
the NOD32 wrappers and NOD 2.15.1 release.
The reason I'm asking this, is that when I use the wrapper in
combination with this release I do not get any output in the mail logs
from NOD32.
Though both sophossavi and clamav are logging.

Can any one help me.

Thanks,

Bob de Wildt

Systems Administrator