POP3 Problem

Royer Christophe liste at CROYER.NET
Tue Sep 13 09:46:54 IST 2005

Hi everybody

So I have the following problem :

One of my customer are receiving/sending about 1500-2000 emails by open day.
I've installed MS/SA/clamav with a strange config as MS/clamav is global
config and SA is "played" with .procmailrc

For those who know that, he is using MM3 (specific shipping software) on
some mailbox.

On the most used mailbox (with some .forward like userA, userB, and the
mailbox itself for copy) some big attachment are coming back with the
pop3 download.

I've tried Eudora popper server, popa3d and gnu pop3d and it still
coming again and again.

In fact, if I'm looking on Usermin in the mailbox, the mail is here only
once.

So I guess it is not a really MS problem, but may be someone should help me

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Christophe