UK Linux Awards]

Leif Neland mailscanner-user at NELAND.DK
Fri Sep 9 19:09:39 IST 2005

Julian Field wrote:
> Anyone fancy nominating me and voting for me and/or MailScanner?

I've voted.

You can nominate yourself, however:
"Eligible products:
All products entered must have been launched between 1st April 2004 and 30th
June 2005. A significant upgrade to a product is acceptable where the
upgrade was released within this period.
"

Does MailScanner qualify?

Leif

believed to be clean.