Feature request: Overloading Whitelists/Blacklists

Joost Waversveld joost at WAVERSVELD.NL
Thu Sep 8 16:06:33 IST 2005

Hey,

We want to use MailScanner for a lot of domains. I was checking if we could
define the whitelist per domain in a seperate file. Unfortunately I do not get
it working. I tried the solution you can find on the wiki about "overloading
filename.rules.conf"
(http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:rulesets:overloading&s=overloading)
but then I get an syntax error. Apparently this does not work for defining
whitelists/blacklists.

We want to do this so it's much easier to administrate all the settings for our
users.

According to the error I got, I think this is not an feature what's already in
Mailscanner, what makes this email an Feature request. :) I really hope this is
gonna be an feature of MailScanner.

Greets,

Joost Waversveld