False "hide real filename" issue

Craig Daters craig at WESTPRESS.COM
Thu Sep 8 16:00:57 IST 2005

On Sep 8, 2005, at 7:46 AM, Craig Daters wrote:

You guys are all right. I created a file with the same name and sent
that to myself, and it went through! I'll have to go to the users
computer and look at the actual email she sent....

Indeed, the file name was:

SendTitaniumSecondReport-20050908sabrawestpress.com, jackustax.com, laurieustax.com.csv

To which, all I could say was, "wow! I have to set up a rule to let this crap through!?"

---
Craig Daters (craig at westpress.com)
Systems Administrator

West Press
1663 West Grant Road
Tucson, Arizona 85745

(520) 624-4939 x208
(520) 624-2715 fax
www.westpress.com

    [ Part 2, Application/PGP-SIGNATURE  179bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]