False "hide real filename" issue

Thu Sep 8 15:09:37 IST 2005

Craig

Shouldn't do - you sure that's the full filename??

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator
Solid State Logic
Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

-----Original Message-----
Of Craig Daters
Sent: 08 September 2005 15:06
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [MAILSCANNER] False "hide real filename" issue

--
Please note: It is the policy of West Press that all e-mail
sent to and from any @westpress.com address may be recorded
and monitored. Unless it is West Press related business,
please do not send any material of a private, personal,
or confidential nature to this or any @westpress.com
e-mail address.

This message has been scanned for UCE (spam), viruses,
and dangerous content, and is believed to be clean

the system manager.