Small Typo in startup script for MailScanner 4.45

Joseph Watson josephwatson at FSE.US
Tue Sep 6 20:46:04 IST 2005

Hello,
	I had a MailServer crash this weekend and took the opportunity to upgrade
everything.  I installed MailScanner 4.45 along with postfix and I must say
it went very smooth, and that this version is very nicely done.  I didn't
have searching to make it work, just followed the simple and short
directions for postfix MTA's and off I was.  I was left thing "This was too
easy!"

Anyway Thanks very much!!!  Wonderful product.

In my review of the Startup Script, I noticed that because I was using the
postfix hold queue, I should see the message "Assuming you are using a
single Postfix instance (hold queue method)" when I started MailScanner.  I
wasn't...so here is a short diff file that corrected this for me.  Now I get
the message on the command line.

- Regards

Joseph Watson