All mail has negative SA scores?

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Sep 6 20:02:02 IST 2005

________________________________

On Behalf Of Johnny Stork
	Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:56 PM
	To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
	Subject: All mail has negative SA scores?

	I have just setup mailscanner with the mailwatch front end and
although everything appears to be working fine, all the SA scores show up as
negative numbers? Is this the correct behavior? Although I can get a
positive score by sending a message through with gtube test, I have not seen
any other mail get flagged as SPAM?

	Johnny Stork

You may see better performance once your bayes kicks in.  You might also
consider installing, razor, pyzor and DCC.  Are you using any RBL's?

Mike