Mailscanner/SunONE Messaging

Edward Ortiz edward.ortiz at UTSA.EDU
Fri Sep 2 00:19:28 IST 2005

Hello to all, I'm currently setting up a system that will run Sun's
'SunOne Messaging Server' to handle our email. I'd like to configure a
second  system running MailScanner and McAfee to do virus scanning,
attachment blocking, etc...Email will come into the Messaging server, get
forwarded to the MailScanner system via Sun's "aliasdetourhost" setting,
then sent back from the MailScanner system. Is anyone doing anything
similar and have any tips, tricks, gotcha's etc...

Thanks in advance,

Ed