Hosting MS and email on the same server?

Denis Croombs denis at CROOMBS.ORG
Thu Sep 1 14:23:19 IST 2005

> Mike,
>
> Any documentation on how? and what you used?
>
> Lance
>
> Mike Kercher wrote:
>
>>MailScanner mailing list <> scribbled on Thursday, September 01, 2005
>> 6:21
>>AM:
>>

>>>Has anyone done this?
>>>
>>>I have a small site with about 20 users using IMAP and pop
Hi

I have done it many times, I installed Centos (Redhat clone) used sendmail
with smtp auth & pop before smtp & then installed clamav, bitdefender,
DCC, razor, mailscanner * Spamassassin.

Regards

Denis Croombs