Mailscanner URL listed in SURBL ?

Mailscanner mailscanner at MCKERRS.NET
Thu Sep 1 11:22:04 IST 2005

I've been testing a few rule changes to spamassassin and wondered why
email from the mailscanner list  is now showing up like this ?

Spam Report:
Score 	Matching Rule 	Description -2.60 	BAYES_00 	Bayesian spam
probability is 0 to 1%
0.00 	HTML_MESSAGE 	HTML included in message
0.06 	HTML_TEXT_AFTER_BODY 	HTML contains text after BODY close tag
0.03 	HTML_TEXT_AFTER_HTML 	HTML contains text after HTML close tag
0.04 	MIME_QP_LONG_LINE 	Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars
0.42 	URIBL_AB_SURBL 	Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
3.21 	URIBL_OB_SURBL 	Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
1.46 	URIBL_WS_SURBL 	Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
0.27 	USERPASS 	URL contains username and (optional) password

All I did was add the following lines to /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf

score MIME_BASE64_TEXT          1.9
score URIBL_SBL          3.0

Because I wanted any BASE64 text to get a higher score (which seems to
work well and it gets all of those 'penny stock' spams for example), and
I wanted any URLs listed in SURBL to get a higher score.

Does anyone know if/why is the mailscanner site/url listed in these BLs ?

Or am I missing something ?

Cheers,

Brian.