Major fire

Julian Field jules at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Oct 30 11:59:11 GMT 2005

Folks,

We currently have a very major fire at work, which is still being tackled
by the fire service. Just about everything with blue lights on top is
currently surrounding one of our buildings, which is basically completely
destroyed. What's worse is that it is our silicon fabrication plant and so
is full of some very nasty chemicals.

As a result pretty much none of our department has any power or
networking, and so everything is down.

I am hoping the Michele Neylon can help me out and get a mailscanner.info
site up and running today.

None of the MailScanner source code is affected, this is all held about
100 miles away in West London. So nothing is lost, we just can't serve
anything at present.

Please be patient while we get everything going again.

Thanks,
Jules.