MailScanner: Found dangerous Object Codebase/Data tag in HTML message

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Fri Oct 28 21:43:04 IST 2005

It's still hitting one of the other HTML checks. Try setting up rulesets
for:

Allow IFrame Tags =
Allow Form Tags =
Allow Script Tags =

Also you might want to make the rule sets read:

From:         marketwatchmail.com     disarm
# Under no circumstances should this be changed to "yes".
FromOrTo:     default                 no

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com