MailScanner: Found dangerous Object Codebase/Data tag in HTML message

Information Services lbcadmin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:05:08 IST 2005

Okay,

I had a user that wanted to receive a newletter, but it was being blocked.
Looking through the archives I found what I need to do to take care of
this problem.  I edited MailScanner.conf and changed to:

Allow Object Codebase Tags = /etc/MailScanner/rules/object.code.rules

The contents of object.code.rules:

# This file is to allow Object Codebase Tags from APPROVED domains.
# This next line gives an example of how you might enable this option for
# a frequent customer of yours.