Virii detection very low

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Thu Oct 27 11:34:32 IST 2005

Bitdefender caught 149 copies of W32/Brepibot.B overnight here which
McAfee and ClamAV both missed.  Spamassassin did a brilliant job and
flagged all but 5 as high-scoring spam too.  None got through.

Cheers,

Phil

----
Phil Randal