Poll2: Another new logo

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Oct 24 09:37:59 IST 2005

On Mon, October 24, 2005 09:09, Julian Field wrote:
> And how about this variation?
>
> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/index.new2.html

Hi Jules

I would still keep the shield but perhaps re-work the old font. Perhaps
run 'MailScanner' with the trailing black 'envelope moving' lines  (Sort
of underneath) with the point of the shield seperating Mail & Scanner?

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy