spam.assassin.prefs.conf vs. local.cf?

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Sat Oct 22 22:18:43 IST 2005

Hello,
What's the difference between the two files? I've seen docs that say add
settings to one but not he other, some say both. I want to enable pyzor,
dcc, and razor and have them start working. I'd also like to update my
bayes, is the bayes database for v3.0 usable with 3.1? This install is on a
freebsd 5.4 box.
Thanks.
Dave.