foreign spam

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 12:14:30 IST 2005

On 21 Oct 2005, at 09:24, Glenn Steen wrote:

> On 20/10/05, Dave <dmehler26 at woh.rr.com> wrote:
> (snip)
>
>> I noticed bayes, or
>> maybe it was pyzor or razor2 can't remember which was disabled,
>> was this
>> done intentionally?
>>
> (snip)
> Yes, SA 3.1 disables razor2 by default (and DCC, but not pyzor IIRC)
> due to it/them not being truly ... "free". There was a thread or two
> on this issue recently. If the limitations don't apply to you, then by
> all means enable it.

And if you had installed SA using my ClamAV+SA package (on the
downloads page of www.mailscanner.info) it would have told you
exactly what changes to make. There are 3 lines you need to add to
the file too.

If you already have everything installed, download my package, unpack
it and take a look near the end of install.sh. There are "echo"
commands there which print the instructions. "tail -50 install.sh"
would show you the end of the file just fine.

--
Julian Field

believed to be clean.