Bus Faults Error 10 with Perl

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 21 09:09:16 IST 2005

On 20/10/05, Jim Flowers <jflowers at ezo.net> wrote:
> Overnight memeory passes 57 with 0 errors.

Shows that it's really really OK then:-):-). Well, looking at the
positive side, that's good to know... And that pretty much puts us
back at the "bum update"...

> I believe there was a correlation between spamassassin timeouts and the
> bus-fault errors but that's as far as I got.  Too much time spent on this
> already.

Yeah, know the feeling.

> Copied known good hard disk from another machine and installed in this
> machine and all is working correctly so far.

Well, that pretty much wraps it up. Although we'll never know for sure
what was wrong, we do know it was SW. Not that I'm saying what you did
was bad in any way, fixing the problem is likely all that matters...
Unless it pops right back up again, in which case you'll just have to
bridge when it comes...
Glad to hear your problems are history.

--
-- Glenn