feature request

Greg Matthews gmatt at NERC.AC.UK
Thu Oct 20 17:33:32 IST 2005

1. I've been asked to implement a form of disclaimer for outgoing email
(I know I know). However, my setup is quite complex and some mail will
traverse more than one relay. In this case, the message gets signed with
the inline signature more than once. Can the first sig be detected and
signing skipped?

2. also related to this subject. I'm relaying mail for many different
domains but I'd really only like to sign mail destined for non-managed
domains ie external mail. Is it possible to implement sets in the rules
so that I can group all my domains into a set and turn off signing for
mail destined there with one statement?

DOMAINS="one.domain.org two.domain.com another.ac.uk"
To:	$DOMAINS	no
From:	$DOMAINS	yes

or similar?

Actually, having written this down, a solution to 2 would solve 1 as
well (for me).

GREG

--
Greg Matthews           01491 692445