foreign spam

Adri Koppes adrik at SALESMANAGER.NL
Thu Oct 20 15:00:25 IST 2005

Dave,

If you are confident you will only receive English language emails, you
could add:

ok_locales en
ok_languages en

to your local.cf in the SpammAssassin config directory.
You can also extend this with more languages or charsets. See the SA
documentation.
If you are using SA 3.10, make sureyou have enabled the TextCat plugin
in v310.pre.

Adri.