SpamAssassin and SQL

ASA algorges at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 18 17:30:51 IST 2005

I would like to know if its possible to make the MailScanner read the user
configurations in the spamassassin via sql.
 I put in the spam.assassin.prefs.conf to maje it call the sql.

user_scores_dsn DBI:mysql:antispam:localhost
user_scores_sql_username antispam
user_scores_sql_password xxxxx

but it keeps ignoring it.

In the Amavis, I can run it without problems. But I hate Amavis. I love
MailScanner :)