dcc-dccproc

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Mon Oct 17 23:25:37 IST 2005

Bill Smith wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have been to this site http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/ and find
> it impossible to find dcc-dccproc.tar.Z
> Can anyone send me the absolute link please.

Are you sure that's what you want? The fact that there's no link to the package,
and only a link to dcc.tar.Z suggests that they want to discourage people from
just getting the dccproc package, and want people to get the whole dcc package
instead.

If it's really what you want, you can get it at:

http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/source/dcc-dccproc.tar.Z