Rants - was Re: Traffic Backup for security propose.

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Tue Oct 11 20:36:39 IST 2005

On 11 Oct 2005, at 20:29, Michele Neylon:: Blacknight.ie wrote:

> Drew Marshall wrote:
>
>> Not for a couple of weeks or at least of any quality. :-)
>>
>> /me runs after Michele
>>

> Is that a gauntlet I see before me?
>
> /me wonders if anybody else saw it

A gauntlet? I like to only take challenges I have a better than half
a chance of winning :-) As 'Jim' (Gym) is some one I work with as
opposed to go to...

On you marks... get set... GO

/me runs the other way some what faster than when he was following
Michele (Now red in face and sounding like a steam train)

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy