Clustering MS

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Sun Oct 9 03:41:14 IST 2005

Information Services wrote:
> I did a search on MailScanner wiki for rsync and did not find Glenn's
> 5ki15 script.  Was wondering if the script was done, and posted
> somewhere that I am not aware of?

I don't think glenn wrote the script.  It is james gray, but I don't
think it is ready.  "5ki15"  is just a geeky way (sorry james ;)) to say
"skills" and not the name of the script itself.

I think you'd probably better of thinking about your setup, readying the
man page for rsync and create a cronjob that will rsync every x minutes.
  Or find a way to tell the script that it has to sync something...

--
Ugo

irrelevant parts in your replies.