spam mail

Jon Miller jlmiller at MMTNETWORKS.COM.AU
Fri Oct 7 02:01:55 IST 2005

Maybe I'm not getting the jest of how this is supposed to work, but I keep getting sporadic spam mail with basically the same content and certain key words that in my opinion should be picked up by either SA or MS.  The subject is different but the content isn't.  So my question is does either of the two apps actually scan the content (body) of the e-mail or are they just looking at the header and subject line?

Thanks

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Sophos Anti-Virus, Novell, Cisco, Swifdsl

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby