O.T. mod_perl smtp server

Ken A ka at PACIFIC.NET
Thu Oct 6 23:29:58 IST 2005

Anyone played with this?
http://search.cpan.org/~mock/Apache-SMTP-0.01/lib/Apache/SMTP.pm

It's Apache2, mod_perl, and Net::SMTP to make a simple scalable smtp
server or smtp proxy.

Might it be a good fit for mailscanner?

Looks like it was developed by http://www.mailchannels.com/opensource/

I think I'd like being able to use mod_throttle to throttle smtp
connections! It's made my list of 'must tinker with' toys of 2005.

Ken A
Pacific.Net