Spamassassin woes

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Thu Oct 6 17:11:01 IST 2005

Julian Field spake the following on 10/6/2005 8:41 AM:

> On 6 Oct 2005, at 15:52, Scott Silva wrote:
>

>>>Julian Field spake the following on 10/6/2005 7:09 AM:

>>>Just one. It was the first think I checked.
>>>5.8.0
>>>I think I will run through CPAN and force install each module again.
>>>I also see this;
>>>
>>>[28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: dcc_path
>>>usr/local/bin/dccproc
>>>[28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: dcc_home /var/
>>>dcc
>>>[28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: razor_timeout 10
>

> Have you uncommented the relevant lines in your /etc/mail/
> spamassassin/v310.pre (or whatever it's called)?
>
> If you use my ClamAV+SA bundle then it tells you exactly what you
> need to do to this file at the end of the installation process.
>

>>>[28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: urirhssub
>>>URIBL_BLACK  multi.uribl.com.        A   2
>>>[28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: urirhssub
>>>URIBL_GREY  multi.uribl.com.        A   4
>

> That's probably the same reason as above. There are some lines you
> have to add to the file as well.
>

>>>[28256] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
>>>RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100
>

> As above.

Finally!
After an extended session in CPAN, things seem OK. I still don't know
which module was tanked, but it's fixed!
Thank you to all!

And greeting from California, USA.
Where any actor can aspire to Governor!

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |