Spamassassin woes

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 16:41:14 IST 2005

On 6 Oct 2005, at 15:52, Scott Silva wrote:

> Julian Field spake the following on 10/6/2005 7:09 AM:

>> You haven't got 2 perls installed have you? Just a thought. You might
>> be installing some of it into the wrong one.
>>
> Just one. It was the first think I checked.
> 5.8.0
> I think I will run through CPAN and force install each module again.
> I also see this;
>
> [28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: dcc_path
> usr/local/bin/dccproc
> [28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: dcc_home /var/
> dcc
> [28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: razor_timeout 10

Have you uncommented the relevant lines in your /etc/mail/
spamassassin/v310.pre (or whatever it's called)?

If you use my ClamAV+SA bundle then it tells you exactly what you
need to do to this file at the end of the installation process.

> [28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: urirhssub
> URIBL_BLACK  multi.uribl.com.        A   2
> [28256] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: urirhssub
> URIBL_GREY  multi.uribl.com.        A   4

That's probably the same reason as above. There are some lines you
have to add to the file as well.

> [28256] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
> RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100

As above.
- --
Julian Field