Workaround for MailScanner RPM installation when using 'Perl from source'

Philip Hachey phachey at CITY.CORNWALL.ON.CA
Wed Oct 5 18:52:00 IST 2005

That is not a recognized option for install.sh.  The only available options
are "nodeps", "ingore-perl", and "fast".  That might be a nice option to
have -- although it's likely easier just to remove the PREFIX variable in
the RPM spec files and let the perl binary decide upon paths.