OT - Which greylist milter

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Oct 5 03:08:42 IST 2005

It seems snertsoft is charging for it now. I know I've downloaded it and
I probably have a copy of it lying around somewhere... I've been
thinking of installing it on a couple of places where spam is most
troublesome, except modifying the callback routine so it comes from
<postmaster at mydomain.com> instead of <> because of non-RFC-compliant ISP
MTAs.