Still getting spam of the drug nature

Jon Miller jlmiller at MMTNETWORKS.COM.AU
Sat Oct 1 02:13:13 IST 2005

For some reason I'm still getting spam mail relating to drugs, etc.
I want to be clear in that if I receive a spam mail that I want sa to learn, do I issue the command
sa-learn -p -v /etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf --spam /home/jlmiller/spam
/home/jlmiller/spam is the location where I store each e-mail that I want sa-learn to read

The issue is I do not know if sa-learn is indeed learning as I have not seen anything that suggest this.

The following is the header from one such e-mail, notice the score is a negative and not what I would have hoped for.

Thanks

Jon