Blocking sexually explicit material...

Greg Borders gborders at jlewiscooper.com
Wed Nov 30 22:14:59 GMT 2005

Roger Poore wrote:

 I'd also suggest adding on the "specific" and "adult"
rulesets from rulesemporium.com.

 Well, I had tried 70_sare_adult.cf a while back but I didn't know
exactly where to put it.  I tried appending the rules inside to
spam.assassin.prefs.conf but that didn't work---or at least I don't
think it did. :)

I'll try saving the .cf to /etc/mail/mailscanner and reload mailscanner
and see if that works.  At least now I know where to put these darn
rules! :)

Thanks for your help!
 -Roger

You also might want to look at setting up the Rules_du_jour script.  It's
a handy way to keep those .cf files from the Emporium up to date.
I just implemented this myself.  I get a fresh set of .cf files every day
now.
Take a look at:
http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour

confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this
transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material
in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

believed to be clean.