Blocking sexually explicit material...

Roger Poore RogerPoore at MAIL.CLAYTON.EDU
Wed Nov 30 21:06:59 GMT 2005

Hi all--

A number of our users are starting to get really fed up with the amount
of pornographic spam they are getting.  Some gets tagged as {Spam?} and
some doesn't.  I've got a few rules that check the header but that
doesn't catch that much.  More recently--as in yesterday--I added a
couple domain lists from mailpolice:

(mailscanner.conf)
Spam Domain List = NO-FRAUD+PORN+BULK-MP NO-ADULT-MP NO-DYNAMIC-MP

(corresponding spam.lists.conf)
# from: http://rhs.mailpolice.com/
NO-PORN-MP                      porn.rhs.mailpolice.com.
NO-ADULT-MP                     adult.rhs.mailpolice.com.
# consolidated list of fraud, porn, and bulk
NO-FRAUD+PORN+BULK-MP           block.rhs.mailpolice.com.
NO-DYNAMIC-MP                   dynamic.rhs.mailpolice.com.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for tagging this junk as spam?
Does razor and pyzor help?  I just installed both.

Thanks for any suggestions.

 -Roger

Config:
OS = Debian Woodie