Anti-virus woes...

Spicer, Kevin KevinS at BMRB.CO.UK
Wed Nov 30 13:49:06 GMT 2005

Hmmm,

On 30/11/05, Ken Goods <KGoods at aiainsurance.com> wrote:
> [root at gw-mail MailScanner]# clamscan
> Known viruses: 41292

> [root at gw-mail MailScanner]# /usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper /usr
> Known viruses: 30684

I wonder if both are using the same virus data...

if you do a...
clamscan --debug 2>&1 | head -n 1

that will tell you where the virus data is.

BMRB wins two BMRA awards - http://www.bmrb.co.uk
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.