Procmail all mail?

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Tue Nov 29 13:24:07 GMT 2005

I have a server that only handles traffic to a ticket system. We have
been bombarded with spam and have problems with false positives.
Is it possible to pass all mail through Procmail before MailScanner gets
it? All our mail originates from a form and contain a limited range of
subjects, I can rewrite the forms to have one word always be present
such as the company name, and deny any other mail.
Is that possible?

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts