config questions

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 14:51:40 GMT 2005

We are still intending to publish a lightweight system based on this
idea. The one major extra feature is that it requires a mouse click
by a sysadmin to confirm the file release request, so you can stop
your users collecting viruses out of the quarantine, or any other
file you don't want them to get access to. You can give a reason for
your decision as well. They collect their attachment from a web
server URL. It works with multiple MailScanner servers and is pretty
intelligent about finding all the log files and so on.

Only snag is that the poor guy who is writing it is incredibly busy
doing his day job and doesn't have much spare time to devote to this
at the moment. He is horribly overworked, which of course isn't
helped by me giving him a constant stream of extra jobs to do as
well :-) Sorry Andy!

Jules.

- --
Julian Field