Rejecting email with an informative message

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at LSHTM.AC.UK
Mon Nov 28 11:18:26 GMT 2005

Hello all...

I'm not sure which bit of MailScanner is best suited to this task,
so apologies for asking here.

We're getting complaints about a 'persistent offender' sending
emails to a variety of recipients here, that said recipients want
blocking.

Normally I'd do this at the MTA, but the Postfix errors are more of
the
'550 No thanks' or '550 Please see http://blah/blah' order.

The actual recipients would like to return a nicely formatted
'thanks, but no thanks' to this particular sender.

What is the quickest way to do this in MailScanner, to deliver
some custom message from the reports directory?

Thanks.

P.S. I know the sender could easily sign up with 101 different Hotmail
addresses, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!