Mailling List!

Doug Hall DougHall at SANKYO.CO.UK
Fri Nov 25 13:22:38 GMT 2005

I can provide the server for the list if you like

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Glenn Steen
Sent: 23 November 2005 13:30
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Test mail, please ignore

On 23/11/05, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:
> As said, please ignore ... I'm just trying to see (with telnet) what's
preventing my messages to go to the list...Sigh.

> -- Glenn

And now I know... Probably someone else have already mentioned this...
Tempfail on kili.jiscmail.ac.uk ... Sigh. Since this is unlikely to
reach the list I'll mail Jules too.

Couldn't we move the list to something a bit more reliable? ("We" in
this case would be Jules ... and possibly Mr Michele Neylon:)

Transcript of communication with kili:
# telnet kili.jiscmail.ac.uk 25
Trying 130.246.192.52...
Connected to kili.jiscmail.ac.uk (130.246.192.52).
Escape character is '^]'.
220 kili.jiscmail.ac.uk ESMTP JISCmail mailer; Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:23:39
GMT EHLO aa.nn.se 250-kili.jiscmail.ac.uk Hello xxxx [xxxxxxxx], pleased
to meet you 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES 250-PIPELINING 250-8BITMIME 250-SIZE
250-DSN 250-ETRN 250-DELIVERBY 250 HELP MAIL
from:<glenn.steen at gmail.com>
452 4.4.5 Insufficient disk space; try again later quit
452 4.4.5 Insufficient disk space; try again later quit
221 2.0.0 kili.jiscmail.ac.uk closing connection Connection closed by
foreign host.

--
-- Glenn

Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and the
archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

This email including attachment/s is COMPANY
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY privileged
information.
It is intended only for use of the addressee(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this email. The contents of this e-mail are the views and opinions of the author only. If you are not the addressee or an intended recipient, you must not print, copy, amend, distribute or disclose it to anyone else or rely on the contents of this message, and you should permanently DELETE it. SANKYO PHARMA UK LTD does not accept responsibility for any unauthorised amendment which may be made to the contents of this e-mail following its dispatch. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you need to check this email and any attachments for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred by this email. In any event the contents of this email shall be governed by the laws of England.