Beta release 4.48.2-2

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at CHIME.UCL.AC.UK
Wed Nov 23 17:29:11 GMT 2005

Hi Julian,

This works fine for me on Solaris 8.

Caveat.  I don't use your install script, so I wasn't able to test
the new SpamAssassin cf file checking stuff.  Although I have
manually added the link from /etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf to
/opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf so I can confirm that
that works OK.

> believed to be clean.

> mailscanner' in the body of the email. Before posting, read the Wiki
> (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and the archives
> (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

Anthony Peacock
"Truth often suffers more from the heat of its defenders
than from the arguments of its opposers. -William Penn